Long Term Absence

If you wish your child to be absent from school for a term or more, there will be a charge of $20 per term to hold their place in the school.

Withdrawal from school

If you wish to withdraw your child from schol for any reason, you need to fill in the form and submit to school committee member. No enrolment fee will be charged if the student returns to school within 2 years.

Download Temporary absence/withdrawal form